
Alright cool. So I'm having one of my (many, and often) travel bug attacks. You know that feeling when you want something soo bad, and feel so strongly about it, that it hurts when you can't have it? That you feel so obsessive about something, trying to plan it out, figure out the details, even if it probably won't even happen? That is how I feel about travel.
So for some reason, I can't even get my head on straight enough to decide on a single destination I want to plan a trip to. There's a possibility of some vacation/free time during the month of May, and I'm trying to plan wisely. Do I want to do London-Paris? As typical as it is, I would LOVE to explore those cities to the bare bone. I've already been to Paris, but never got to see more than a touristy glimpse, and I'd dying to spend more time in these two famous cities. But I may leave them for an exchange/work abroad/post graduate study opportunity if I really want the chance to explore them to the fullest.
I've also got Spain, Morocco, Italy and Greece on my mind. Basically anything with a glimpse of the Mediterranean sea on its borders sounds delightful to me. But the biggest problem is, how on EARTH do you coordinate a trip to fit all these countries? They hardly follow a smooth path. It's driving me insane.
I want nothing more than to take this school year off, raid my bank account of all my hard-earned summer money and take off into the sunset. (Well, not literally, but at least to the YYZ airport.) SOMEBODY GET ME OUT OF CANADA!! I'm having one of those life moments (of which mine is fully comprised of) when you are questioning what the heck you want to do with your life. The future is just around the corner, but you have absolutely no idea what it holds. It seems that I'm almost scared to plan anything too concrete, because I may miss out on another opportunity that's lurking around the next bend. But on the other hand, who knows if life will even grace you with its presence for that long? We never know. We just have to take risks.
Unfortunately, my life is on a stand-still, until I find out a certain ever-so-important response. This is most likely the biggest annoyance of my summer. More than the fact that I'm stuck inside an office for 33 hours a week when it's gorgeous weather outside. The fact that I do not know what the hell I am doing! URGH.
Life. Sort yourself out. I'm too tired for this.
Note: I included a lovely little photo of YYZ airport, where some of my days are spent working. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment